The AED Plus® automated defibrillator is simple to use. Its audio and visual prompts help BLS-trained responders rescue sudden cardiac arrest patients with confidence and clarity.
Supporting every rescue with advanced technology, including:
Five-year battery and electrodes for fewer replacements, improved readiness, and the benefit of a low total cost of ownership
CPR-D-padz® or CPR Stat-padz® for adult patients; Pedi-padz® II for paediatric patients
AED Plus supports all rescuers with:
Real CPR Help® technology, providing real-time feedback on rate and depth of chest compressions and supporting rescuers with integrated text, voice, and visual prompts
Voice prompts, such as “Push Harder” and “Good Compressions,” helping to guide the rescuer during CPR
When it comes to helping a victim of sudden cardiac arrest, not all AEDs are created equal. Unlike other AEDs, ZOLL® AEDs support rescuers with integrated, real-time feedback on compression rate and depth. Recommended by medical professionals, the ZOLL AED Plus® defibrillator with Real CPR Help® technology guides rescuers in performing high-quality CPR and provides integrated audio and visual feedback to support you throughout the rescue.
Lives are not saved by AEDs alone. People save lives — using AEDs. Real CPR Help guides you in delivering high-quality CPR. Integrated, real-time feedback provides visual and audio prompts to “Push Harder” or confirms when you are doing “Good Compressions,” keeping you on track to administer potentially life-saving CPR.
In addition to step-by-step audio prompts, Real CPR Help technology includes a compression depth indicator that provides real-time visual guidance to help you deliver the best possible CPR.
Ready for the Rescue
Your AED needs to be ready to use at a moment’s notice. The AED Plus defibrillator can withstand many environmental conditions and has an automatic self-test capability, so you can be sure it’s ready for the rescue. And an industry-leading five-year shelf life for batteries and pads means fewer replacements, less maintenance, and a low total cost of ownership.
For more than 25 years, ZOLL has been a pioneer in resuscitation and defibrillation, designing products that push the boundaries of technology to empower first responders and unexpected heroes to help save lives.
- Real CPR Help provides real-time CPR feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions
- Audio prompts and visual icons complement the European Resuscitation Council Chain of Survival
- Easy-to-place, one-piece CPR-D-padz® electrodes with a 5-year shelf life
- Fully automatic feature available — unit will deliver a shock on its own when a shockable heart rhythm is detected
- Rugged design with an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Can withstand conditions like extreme temperature, altitude, vibration, and shock
- Off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with a 5-year battery life
- Intelligent paediatric capability: Pedi-padz® paediatric electrodes can be purchased separately for children up to 8 years old or weighing less than 55 pounds
- Automatic self-testing helps ensure a state of readiness
- Soft carry case for easy travel
- 5-year warranty (7-year warranty with online registration)
What you may also be interested in
Price request for Zoll AED Plus
"*" indicates required fields
Rely on experience: CAmed Medical Systems is your strong partner in medical technology
With a color Doppler ultrasound device, your practice is optimally equipped for the requirements of your specialty. For care or examination within pregnancy, we offer special sonography equipment in high-resolution 3D/4D graphics. This provides additional diagnostic confidence and, most importantly, ensures that your practice is innovative and up-to-date when it comes to ultrasound examinations. If you want to buy a Doppler ultrasound scanner, our experienced experts will search out suitable sonography devices according to your specifications. Thanks to our expertise, you will get suitable suggestions that are optimally aligned to your needs of sonography in your practice rooms. Whether it’s a handheld or portable ultrasound unit, get high-quality systems for Doppler ultrasound at CAmed Medical Systems. We offer these devices in all common price and performance classes and work together with all renowned manufacturers.