The Esaote MyLab 40 ultrasound system is a powerful stationary ultrasound unit. Specializing in Cardiovascular applications and images, this system is armed with advanced imaging technology, a myriad of ultrasound transducers, and can even be configured and updated to be a shared service and more versatile system.
When measuring an ultrasound system, two crucial factors include price and imaging technology. The MyLab 40 offers both extremely fair prices, and wildly advanced image enhancing technology to boot. 3D/4D (live 3D) images, TEI (tissue enhancement imaging), XView Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI), XStrain (to enhance Cardiac images) are some foundational and integral technologies this system employs. Other crucial features include Tissue Velocity Mapping (TVM – to best display motion imaging), X4D Real Time 4D imaging, MView (similar to compound imaging) and integrated Stress Echo options.
The MyLab 40 is compatible with scores of ultrasound probes and transducers – over thirty of them! Many of these transducers are compatible with some other extremely popular Esaote Biosound ultrasound systems. This makes life considerably more economical, simple and straightforward for diagnosticians who wish to rotate between Esaote Biosound ultrasound systems. Instead of having to purchase new probes for each system, simply disconnect and reconnect with whichever system you wish to employ.
There are a number of types of probes that the MyLab 40 employs, ranging from endocavitary to linear array probes, phased array to curved array transducers. It also utilizes specialized Esaote probes that are more versatile and advanced with higher frequency ranges than other probes known as AppleProbes.
Ultrasound Features and Specificities:
- 17″ and 19″ TFT-LCD monitors available
- 200-degree endovaginal transducers
- Shared Services
- Appleprobe ergonomic transducers
- TEI Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- CMM Compass M-Mode
- XView speckle reduction imaging
- Advanced CnTI contrast imaging
- XStrain strain-rate imaging for myocardial analysis
- TVM Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- AutoEF Automatic Ejection Fraction calculation
- Integrated Stress Echo
- MView combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all structures
- Tp-View trapezoidal imaging expanded view with linear transducers
- VPan panoramic extended field of view
- RF-QIMT Quality Intima Media Thickness
- X4D Real-Time 4D for advanced OB/GYN volumetric scanning
- Integrated CD/RW and USB port for exporting images and clinical data
- NT Nuchal Translucency/Nuchal Thickness calipers
What you may also be interested in
Price request for Esaote MyLab 40
"*" indicates required fields
Rely on experience: CAmed Medical Systems is your strong partner in medical technology
With a color Doppler ultrasound device, your practice is optimally equipped for the requirements of your specialty. For care or examination within pregnancy, we offer special sonography equipment in high-resolution 3D/4D graphics. This provides additional diagnostic confidence and, most importantly, ensures that your practice is innovative and up-to-date when it comes to ultrasound examinations. If you want to buy a Doppler ultrasound scanner, our experienced experts will search out suitable sonography devices according to your specifications. Thanks to our expertise, you will get suitable suggestions that are optimally aligned to your needs of sonography in your practice rooms. Whether it’s a handheld or portable ultrasound unit, get high-quality systems for Doppler ultrasound at CAmed Medical Systems. We offer these devices in all common price and performance classes and work together with all renowned manufacturers.