Sonostat® 133 the favourable entry into ultrasound therapy
The Sonostat® 133 with the different depth-effective frequencies of 1 MHz and 3.3 MHz offers the entry into ultrasound therapy due to its simple operability. The ultrasound is applied with ergonomically designed and completely waterproof treatment heads with an area of 2.5 cm² or 5 cm². The ultrasound head is made of high-quality titanium. Compared to conventional aluminium heads, titanium is bionised, i.e. 100% skin-friendly, much more robust and thus more durable and does not tarnish.
Compact housing design, high operating comfort and the best possible safety concept are further significant quality features of the Sonostat® 133.
- Combination therapy with Duodynator®
- Sound frequency 1/3 MHz
- BHK made of high-quality titanium
- Transportable for flexible use
Ultrasound can be successfully applied to due to its mechanical, thermal, chemical and biological effects:
- inflammatory, rheumatic diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- pain in the musculoskeletal system
- Ultrasound at 1 and 3 MHz with the same ultrasound probe
- Fully waterproof treatment heads with 2.5 cm² and 5 cm² available
- Transducer surface made of titanium and thus bioinert (100% skin-friendly)
- Attractive design
- Continuous and impulse sound (1:5, 1:10, 1:20)
- Optical and acoustic coupling control
- Easily transportable in the optionally available case
What you may also be interested in
Price request for gbo Sonostat 133
"*" indicates required fields
Rely on experience: CAmed Medical Systems is your strong partner in medical technology
With a color Doppler ultrasound device, your practice is optimally equipped for the requirements of your specialty. For care or examination within pregnancy, we offer special sonography equipment in high-resolution 3D/4D graphics. This provides additional diagnostic confidence and, most importantly, ensures that your practice is innovative and up-to-date when it comes to ultrasound examinations. If you want to buy a Doppler ultrasound scanner, our experienced experts will search out suitable sonography devices according to your specifications. Thanks to our expertise, you will get suitable suggestions that are optimally aligned to your needs of sonography in your practice rooms. Whether it’s a handheld or portable ultrasound unit, get high-quality systems for Doppler ultrasound at CAmed Medical Systems. We offer these devices in all common price and performance classes and work together with all renowned manufacturers.