Esaote MyLab X8
Achieve infinite results with its highly intuitive user interface and advanced clinical tools, tailored to suit your needs. The MyLab™X8 and MyLab™X8 eXP ultrasound systems set a standard of high performance, offering a brand new ultrasound experience.
MyLab™X8 Platform integrates the latest technologies, delivering a high level of image quality without compromising workflow or efficiency.
- LCD monitor with the latest technology, ensuring the best enhancement of the details and a full-screen mode.
- Up to 5 transducer connectors enabling fast probe switch to adapt to the most demanding clinical environments.
- Widescreen multi-function tablet-like touchscreen for uncompromising ease of use.
- Fast system boot time from standby, for effective performance at the point of care.
- Zero-click automation functions provide very fast interface usage and simplify complex procedures in different applications.
- “One touch” image optimization through intelligent real-time algorithms.
- Battery on board* to enable an autonomous cartbase. *optional
- Simplified control panel
- Large touchscreen with tablet gesture for displaying recorded images
- 21" monitor to provide further images increasing the value of the system
- Smart automation functions like e Doppler and e Scan to increase the examination time efficiency
- Fast boot time
- Easy plug and play
- Light and compact
- Easy to move with smart cable management
- Real stand-up position
40+ imaging optimization parameters adjusted in 3 swipes.
“ONE-TOUCH” IMAGE OPTIMIZATION THROUGH INTELLIGENT REAL-TIME ALGORITHMS
Esaote has completely reinvented ultrasound exam optimization.
easyModeasyMode and asyColor adapt and respond to user needs. So physicians and sonographers no longer need to struggle with the system technology and its processes.
Unique technology to simplify the ultrasound image optimization:
- Improved diagnostic confidence Higher productivity
- Reduced work-related musculoskeletal disorders for operators
- Reduced number of image controls
Esaote iQProbes meet gold quality standards, offering state-of-the-art technology for a large range of applications:
- Superb imaging outcome
- Lightweight, appleprobe ergonomics
- Reduced musculoskeletal strain of up to 70%
- Increased confidence
- IHE compliance
- Wireless connectivity
- MyLab™Desk evo
- Multi-modality archives
Based on Windows® 10, these developments enable imaging professionals to reach diagnoses more effectively and efficiently.